Jacksonville Metal Doors
The security of your home or business is no small matter. Everyone wants to know that they have taken the necessary steps to protect themselves and their investments from the possible dangers of the world. That is why buying a metal door is a step in the right direction.
Demodogs Doors & Crown Molding has been helping the home and business owners of Jacksonville improve their security for years and we look forward to offering our services to you. Our dedicated technicians are here to help you choose the right metal door for your needs, tastes, and budget. There are many different factors to take into account when choosing the right metal door for you:
- Size: most doorways are 32” to 36” wide, but there are still many ingress points in Jacksonville that take up a bit more room. The size of the doorway will influence the style of the door so it is always good to know the exact measurement before calling a professional.
- Glass Inlay: with or without glass is a question to ask yourself when it comes to your new door. And that is just the beginning. What amount of glass, where, clear or frosted, regular or stained?
- Color: metal doors can be almost any color. All you need is the right technician to apply the color efficiently so that it will last for years to come.
- Style: There are many different ways to make a metal door than just having a plain flat surface. We invite you to come to our showroom and see for yourself.
- Door knobs: The type of handle or door knob you have on a door will accent its look and change its general aesthetic.
Metal doors are where design and security meet. But knowing which one is the best fit to enhance the look of your Jacksonville home or business can be tricky. Come see the experts at Demodogs Doors & Crown Molding to discuss your options and have certified technicians install the door. We are looking forward to hearing from you.